Solved: My business had very little income due to transitioning but had substantial $570/m to keep equipment can I use this expense even though little income generate this year?

My business had very little income due to transitioning but had substantial $570/m to keep equipment can I use this expense even though little income generate this year?

business was profitable, reorganizing generated almost no $.  Rental space for equipment $570 / month left a loss @ 6K can I use that rental expense?

Yes, you should claim your expense for the rental space for your equipment as long as it is a legitimate business expense related to storing your business equipment.