My 1099 S states "Certification for NO information Reporting on a sale of a Principal residence. Should I skip the screen Sale of a home?

No - Don't skip the screen, Sale of a Home.  If you were issued a 1099-S for the sale of your principal residence, you are required to report the sale on your return.

According to IRS Topic 701 – Sale of Your Home

If you receive an informational income-reporting document such as Form 1099-S.pdfProceeds From Real Estate Transactions, you must report the sale of the home even if the gain from the sale is excludable.