Mortgage credit certificate 2016

steph20ortiz

Mortgage credit certificate 2016

I'm trying to add my MCC
AshleyRose

Mortgage credit certificate 2016

Please follow the steps below to enter your "MCC tax credit" Mortgage Credit Certificate:

If you have already started or are in your return,

1. Select the “Federal Taxes” tab
  2. Select the “Deductions & Credits” tab, then select “I’ll choose what I work on
  3. Scroll down to the “Your Home” section, then select Start or Update - Mortgage Interest Credit Certificate
  4. Answer “Yes” to “Do You Have a Mortgage Credit Certificate” and select “Continue
  5. Continue adding the information requested on the following screens from the certificate(s) you have and select Continue when finished with each. For the mortgage interest field, only enter mortgage interest that was for the loan covered by your certificate (do not use interest from other loans).
  6. If you have more than one certificate, select “Done” when you have finished entering all of them, then press Continue.
  7. On the “Qualified Main Home Address, enter the address of the home that you received the Mortgage Credit Certificate for, and select Continue

Deducting Mortgage Interest FAQs:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Home-Ownership/Deducting-Mortgage-Interest-FAQs/INF12...