Solved: Medicare part B premium deduction is not being cre...

Medicare part B premium deduction is not being credited when I add it under my business expenses. Why?

I am self employed with 2 part time businesses and collect SS.

When I add my Medicare part B premium under my business expenses (health insurance) the deduction is not being credited anywhere. Why?

It should be on line 16 of Sch 1 of the 1040.  Enter the premium cost (not greater than net income) on Sch C as health insurance premiums but be sure you do not also enter the cost when you report your social security income.