• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
honomanu808

Medical plan not listed and wont let me continue without clicking on a plan that is. What to do now?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15

Medical plan not listed and wont let me continue without clicking on a plan that is. What to do now?

Then you have Healthcare coverage through your employer and through the VA.  None of the less common plans listed pertain to you so you would answer NO to the question and continue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

Did you receive a Form 1095-A, 1095-B or a 1095-C for your health insurance?  Or are you using Medicare or Medicaid?
honomanu808

yes I have 1095b from my job and a letter from VA stating I am covered by ACA. Which do I choose?
DoninGA
Level 15

Then you have Healthcare coverage through your employer and through the VA.  None of the less common plans listed pertain to you so you would answer NO to the question and continue.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v