Loss - Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member


Please bare with me, I'm attempting (to try) to do my own taxes.    I have a loss (past Business) that has been carried forward from previous years. Where would I put this into my new taxes being done? 

Thank You for any help.

1 Reply
Expert Alumni


To enter your loss carry forward, please follow these steps:

  1. Click on Wages & Income
  2. Scroll down to Other Business Situations and click on Show more
  3. Click Start (or revisit) beside Net Operating Loss/QBI Carryforward Loss and follow the prompts
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings