melissa-k-meade

It’s asking if my child under 24 earned income, but I do not have a child nor any dependents. The only options are “yes they did” or “no they didn’t”; both imply I have a

child, so what should I do?
SusanY1

Answer this question no they didn't, since it does not apply to you.  The question appears in TurboTax for cases where it applies, but the child is not listed as a dependent on the tax return.

Review the dependent section of the MY INFO tab ... did you accidentally enter yourself or anyone else in this section by mistake ?   If so delete the unwanted dependent.