minimomof2

It keeps asking for childcare expense forms i had no childcare expense

AmyW

Sometimes a worksheet or form remains in the background from a prior year, even when it is no longer needed. 

To see if this is the case, follow these steps:

• Log on to your Turbo Tax Online account and open your return.
  • Select My Account at the top of the page, then Tools from the drop-down box.
  •  In the Tools box, click on Delete a Form.
  • When the list of forms in your return appears, look for "Form 2441, Child and Dependent Care Expenses". If it is there, delete it. 
  • Confirm that you want to delete the form, click Continue, then choose Continue With My Return (at the bottom of the list) to go back to your return.

AmyW