d3hoffman

It is not allowing me to deduct my business expenses??

I was self-employed and need to add all my business expenses but there is no where to do it?
JaimeG

To add Business Expenses to Schedule C, please follow the steps below:

1. Log into TurboTax Online and access your Tax Return through the Timeline
  2. From your Welcome Page in the upper right-hand corner find the Search Box and type Schedule C (capital Sand C) hit enter and from the search options click on Jump to Schedule C 
  3. Then (assuming your business has already been set up in TurboTax), you'll want to click Edit next to your business and then scroll down to the Business Expenses topic on the Your Business summary screen.
  4. From the Business Expenses Section you will click on Visit All and you will be able to view the categories to which you can enter expenses. If there is a category that does no fit a particular Business expense, this business Expenses can be entered in Other Miscellaneous Expenses.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing