Is return airfare deductible on my Moving Expense if I used a family member to help transport household goods by car?

My move is for a job from GA to AK and it meets all tests. I drove one truck with an enclosed trailer and my brother drove 2nd truck with open trailer. 

Is the purchase of both trailers deductible? 

Is my brother's gas and lodging also deductible?

Is my brother's return flight back to GA deductible if he was used to help with delivering household goods?

I understand maintenance on vehicles are non deductible but what about when our vehicle broke down while midway in route and needed repair in order to get to our destination? 

Is the purchase of both trailers deductible?   Renting the trailers are ... buying them is not.

Is my brother's gas and lodging also deductible?  Yes it is.

Is my brother's return flight back to GA deductible if he was used to help with delivering household goods?   Yes it is.

I understand maintenance on vehicles are non deductible but what about when our vehicle broke down while midway in route and needed repair in order to get to our destination?  No it is not ... just use the standard mileage rate ... trying to use the actual expenses method for a move is impossible to compute & support in an audit.

@Critter#2  Are you sure about the brother's flight home? According to the IRS, you can only deduct expenses for one trip per person.  If you make multiple trips back and forth for the same move, you can only deduct one of those trips. Brother himself is not moving.

The brother was like a moving company...the cost was to return him home after the job.