phildonnia

Include Refundable Child Tax Credit for Estimated Taxes?

I'm using "forms and instructions" for 2021, so I got some obscure questions...

Form 2210, Line 3, says to subtract "Other payments and refundable credits" for determining estimated tax liability.  The instructions for the line mentions among other things "Additional Child Tax Credit".  But it does not mention "Refundable Child Tax Credit".

I have a "Refundable Child Tax Credit" of $3150, but an "Additional Child Tax Credit" of zero.  Obviously, I'd like to subtract the  $3150 from my estimated tax liability, and it seems like that would make sense. 

Is this OK?  Or is there some reason why the "Refundable Child Tax Credit" is not included here?

Ok ... the form wants "Other payments and refundable credits" listed on that line correct ?  "Refundable Child Tax Credit"  IS  to be listed on that line since it is a refundable credit.    For 2021 only there was no ADDITIONAL child tax credit which is why it was zero.