Solved: In past years Turbotax had a What if Worksheet. It allowed you to better estimate next year's taxes. Where is it now?

In past years Turbotax had a What if Worksheet. It allowed you to better estimate next year's taxes. Where is it now?

I want to start doing a calculation of my 2019 taxes using 2018 income and deductions but also adding new income, e.g. my RMDs.  The What If Worksheet was great for those calculations. I don't see it this year.

Go to Forms and in the search bar you can type in a Form.

Type in "What-if" and it will appear.

It is not shown on the left list, you have to do the search on in the Forms area.  I just did it on mine and it is there, and a great tool to use.

Type in "What-if" and it will appear.