Solved: In past years Turbotax had a What if Worksheet. It allowed you to better estimate next year's taxes. Where is it now?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In past years Turbotax had a What if Worksheet. It allowed you to better estimate next year's taxes. Where is it now?

I want to start doing a calculation of my 2019 taxes using 2018 income and deductions but also adding new income, e.g. my RMDs.  The What If Worksheet was great for those calculations. I don't see it this year.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

In past years Turbotax had a What if Worksheet. It allowed you to better estimate next year's taxes. Where is it now?

Go to Forms and in the search bar you can type in a Form.

Type in "What-if" and it will appear.

It is not shown on the left list, you have to do the search on in the Forms area.  I just did it on mine and it is there, and a great tool to use.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

Go to Forms and in the search bar you can type in a Form.

Type in "What-if" and it will appear.

It is not shown on the left list, you have to do the search on in the Forms area.  I just did it on mine and it is there, and a great tool to use.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings