Im at last level on turbotax for file but The syst...

Im at last level on turbotax for file but The system ask me"Charitable contributions"? Do I have to do that? If i have to,how much does it have to be?

I tried $5 but I cant skip "Charitable contributions". What should I do?
Thank you for your help
Sincerely

Leave the box blank (empty) for the cash charitable contribution if you did not have a contribution.

thank you for your reply. 

The box blank is says, 1040/1040SR Wks: Charitable contributions: Charitable contributions must be entered.

I tried to leave the box empty and I clicked to continue then I still see the same page. The page is says, 

" Let's make sure everything is accurate

We're close to finishing up to e-file. But we found a couple little things on your federal return that need fixing.
Let's take care of these now.  If you're not able to fix these issues, you will return to this screen and you can print the return by selecting File by Mail. "

How can I fix this? Could you please help me? 🙏

Thank you

Sincerely

can someone help me please? 

Yes.  There is a problem with the Contributions section of the Itemized deductions and also the above the line $300.00 deduction.  We have no estimated date of completion.  Please check back often to see if you are able to file. 

Because of the many changes due to the CARES Act, IRS is still developing the forms and publications on this issue.  Last update was January 13th where everything is still in draft.  Once IRS finalizes the forms, we will be able to update TurboTax to accurately reflect your Contributions deduction.

Here are some of the changes due to the CARES ACT

The new legislation allows tax deductions on two types of charitable gifts. First, it allows up to $300 given to a qualified charity to be claimed as an above-the-line deduction. After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which went into effect in 2018, increased the standard deduction, many taxpayers had less incentive to donate to charities. Instead, they took the standard deduction and stopped itemizing.

For taxpayers who will itemize deductions, the CARES Act effectively suspends the limit on deductions for cash contributions to public charities for 2020.  “That allows individuals to completely wipe out their AGI, and their tax liability, with a charitable contribution.