I just sold a property. When are the capital gains due? Is it due now or when I file my 2019 taxes?

If you just sold your property -- in 2019 -- you'll report the sale on your 2019 tax return, to be filed next year.  Capital gains taxes would be addressed on that return.

should I pay estimated tax at the time of 2018 tax return

Well that can be correct if... I did further research and found that if the IRS does not have the tax money before you file your next years taxes you will get a penalty. You must be within 90% of what you owe when you file. Thanks for looking that up.