Solved: If my primary residence is in Nevada, but I own a second home and some rentals in Colorado, do I need to file a return for Colorado. I am retired.

If my primary residence is in Nevada, but I own a second home and some rentals in Colorado, do I need to file a return for Colorado. I am retired.

Yes, if you have income in a nonresident state, you need to file a return in that state (if they have an income tax, which Colorado does have), declaring your rental incomes and expenses.  You would file a nonresident Colorado return.

Please find additional information in the PDF:

income tax booklet - Colorado.gov

income tax booklet - Colorado.gov