softball09-

If I'm federal itemizing deductions Can I claim the taxes on new Living room purchase?

And Water and sewer connections-plumbing rough in 2 drops 80' water line on a lot given to me at the end of 2018

You can claim the state and local sales tax amounts you paid for big-ticket items such as:

- Motor vehicles (motor homes, recreational vehicles, sport utility vehicles, and off-road vehicles)

- Aircraft or boats

- Your home, substantial home addition, or major home renovation if:

a) Your state or locality charges tax on the sale of a home, the cost of a substantial home addition, or the cost of a major home renovation, or

b) You purchased and paid sales tax on the materials to build a home, build a substantial home addition, or perform a major home renovation.

Living room set, no.  

- Aircraft or boats

Living room set, no.