Solved: If I file a1099 and my daughter w-2 for summer job would I qualify for EIC?

If I file a1099 and my daughter w-2 for summer job would I qualify for EIC?

Could I file with this?

You do not include your child's wages on your return. They should file their own return if necessary.

If children are still considered your dependents they must file if:

• Their unearned income is greater than $1,050 (like interest and dividends);
  • Their earned income is greater than $6,350 (from a job, reported on a W-2); or
  • They received a 1099-MISC and their net earnings from self­-employment was at least $400.

If your child files their own return, be sure that they check the box that says they can be claimed on someone else's return.  That is very important.

Your TurboTax online login is only good for 1 return.  But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts.   For more information see:  How do I start another return in TurboTax Online?

The IRS considers anything in box 7 of 1099-MISC to be self employment income and hence Earned income for the EIC.
 Enter the 1099-Misc income, at Other Common income / income from a 1099-MISC . TurboTax (TT) will complete Schedule C or C-EZ for you and allow you to deduct any expenses associated with this income. You'll also have to pay self employment tax (social security & Medicare) on any profits greater than $400. These types of payments are frequently done this way. Your "employer" is not the only one.
The IRS also considers undocumented cash income (no W-2 or 1099-MISC), for work performed, to be self employment income.