Solved: If I bought a mobile home in 2019 and paid in full...

If I bought a mobile home in 2019 and paid in full, can I deduct the monthly lot rent?

No, unfortunately you cannot deductthe monthly space rental fees for your mobile home that is your residence. If you move out and rent it out, you could deduct this as a RentalProperty Expense. You can deductMortgage Interest and Property Tax (which may actually be a Vehicle Tax for a mobile home).

However, if you live in California you can get rental credit if that’s your primary home.