Solved: I worked full-time for ASA. I cleaned the office after hours for extra money to offset paying for family plan medical insurance. i am not a business.

I worked full-time for ASA. I cleaned the office after hours for extra money to offset paying for family plan medical insurance. i am not a business.

If the company gave you a 1099MIsc to report those earnings for cleaning, then you owe self-employment tax on it.  You might not think of yourself as a business, but the IRS considers that income to be self-employment income.   You have to pay self-employment tax on it for Social Security and Medicare, as well as ordinary income tax.

Go to Federal>Wages & Income>1099Misc and Other Income>Income from 1099Misc to enter it.