arianna_wyn

I work from home in PA. I entered a property maintenance expense; it asks for an Additional Information Statement, then the form or schedule. Which form or schedule?

DeanM15

The form is PA Schedule UE, Allowable Employee Business Expenses. You are filling out the second page, Section IV Office or Work Area Expenses.  

KrisD15

Are you self-employed or a remote worker? 

If an employee, which state is your employer located in? 

Is the "property maintenance" in regards to a Home Office? Did you report a home office on your 2018 return? 

arianna_wyn

I work remotely in PA. My company was bought by another company last fall, so the corporate HQ switched from California to Arizona. The property maintenance is for removal of some dead trees that were threatening to fall on my power and communication lines. Yes, I reported a home office in 2018.

Thanks. 

DeanM15