marciukas10

I've applied for a refund one year ago and still did not get the check to my home in Lithuania. Can I have a new check? If so, what should I do next?

marciukas10

I've made a call and had automated system only. I've tried to provide my information online and via phone call but they find my information not correct (I'm pretty sure it is correct). How can I speak with an agent?
TomK

At this point, you may need to tell the IRS that your 2017 tax refund is lost.

For more information, please see this website: https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/refund-inquiries/refund-inquiries-0

marciukas10

Thank you for your reply! I've made a call and had automated system only. I've tried to provide my information online and via phone call but they find my information not correct (I'm pretty sure it is correct). How can I speak with an agent?
marciukas10