turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I tried getting the stipend by a tax rebate this tax year, they corrected my return to 0. how else can I track down my stipend? I am at a loss .

I entered my info in the check stipend tool and it says I have errors. I am concerned about where it is!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I tried getting the stipend by a tax rebate this tax year, they corrected my return to 0. how else can I track down my stipend? I am at a loss .

Your stipend?  Do you mean the stimulus?  Perhaps you did not qualify. The IRS will send you a letter.

Tax refund delays could continue as backlog of tax returns is growing, tax advocate says - CBS News

yes, that is correct. I meant STIMULUS. I claimed the tax credit on my 2020 taxes since I only thought I got 1 payment so far. They corrected it from 1200 to 0 saying I don't qualify for the credit.I got a letter from the IRS about that.

When I try to look up on the IRS site to check when I will get it, it says my info is not correct. How can I check on this payment and make sure someone didn't fraudulently get the payment?

If the IRS said you got the stimulus money in advance then you must initiate a trace on the missing money ...  open the third + ...

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/second-eip-faqs

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies