Solved: I took a job in the "big city." I commuted everyday. Can I claim those expenses for mass transit and get my money back?

I took a job in the "big city." I commuted everyday. Can I claim those expenses for mass transit and get my money back?

No.  Commuting expenses are not deductible.

COMMUTING EXPENSES

The expenses of commuting to and from work (or to and from school) such as gas, tolls, bus fare, train fare, taxis, Uber rides, parking, etc. are not deductible on your Federal return.  Sorry.

Note:  You can, however, claim expenses for travel between job sites