tennistats

I sold a house with joint ownership. When I enter information in TurboTax I enter the normal stuff, but there is not a place that asks my % ownership? Where is this?

AlanT222

There will not be a question regarding percentage of ownership.  You will have to calculate your percentage of the gross receipts and basis on your own.  

AlanT222

tennistats

Thanks. I figured there would be because there is a somewhat similar situation with interest. On interest it asks if the amount you are entering differs from the interest statement and if so why. That is why I was somewhat baffled. Cheers.