Solved: I recently bought a house and refinanced twice. Should I be getting some type of end of the year paperwork from them to submit in my filings?

rayfuentes1965

I recently bought a house and refinanced twice. Should I be getting some type of end of the year paperwork from them to submit in my filings?

Also I'm paying for my daughters Education. Can i deduct that?

Your lender will send you a 1098 for your mortgage interest.  If your daughter is your dependent under the age of 24 on your tax return, you can enter the education expenses.

rayfuentes1965

@xmasbaby0 thank you so much i really appreciate it. God Bless