xj-money

I received $10,000 from my medical insurance provider after I suffered from Heart Attack. Is that considered as Medical Reimbursement?

Lisa995

Were they reimbursing you for medical expenses you paid?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BobinCT

Was this from a policy you bought and paid for yourself and that has a stated $10,000 benefit for heart attack?
Anita01

It is if they are reimbursing you for medical expenses paid by you.  If it's an insurance company that pays you a certain amount for each day of hospitalization or for expenses such as a house cleaner, then they are not reimbursements for medical expenses.