I put myself as a dependent on my non filer form

I never filed taxes before so I used the non filer form to receive my stimulus check but I never received it because I put myself as a dependent even though no one can claim me as a dependent. I also never worked before but I got a job around June 2020. I want to file my taxes and receive both stimulus checks. What do I do? I was told to fill out a 1040x form but it s for the year 2019 and I didn’t have a job then

If you did not receive the Advance Credit (stimulus checks), just file your 2020 tax return.  Those payments will be added to your 2020 tax refund.

even if you don't have to file in 2020, the 2020 tax return will act as a 'non-filer' form to get the stimulus you are entitled to.  Suggest googling "IRS free form tax filing' and get it done for free. no sense paying for it if you income is low.