Solved: I paid some money to my son , where I should report the amount in the turbotax software, in Contract Labor or Employee Expenses?

I paid some money to my son , where I should report the amount in the turbotax software, in Contract Labor or Employee Expenses?

For work done in your business, it depends on how you paid him.  If your business issued him a W-2 for 2016, it is reported under 'Employee Expenses'.  If your business did not issue a W-2, or issued a 1099-MISC, it is reported under 'Contract Labor Expense'.