Solved: I paid my daughter's moving expenses to a new job greater than 50 miles from home. Can I deduct?

I paid my daughter's moving expenses to a new job greater than 50 miles from home. Can I deduct?

My daughter recently accepted a job out of state.    My wife and I paid her moving expenses including Uhaul rental, fuel, hotel stay, and tolls.  

Unfortunately, you can't deduct these expenses -- there no provision for it under the law.

The deduction of moving expenses was removed by the Dec 2017 tax reform.  Only military can deduct moving expenses under the new law.

That is what it looked liked but I wasn't sure.  Thank you.