• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrodrig212

I’m using turbo tax self employed is that ok even if I’m not self employed? I have a job

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathiM

I’m using turbo tax self employed is that ok even if I’m not self employed? I have a job

Yes, but if you don't need it, there are more cost effective versions for you. If you used it last year it will have all your information there and for that reason you may want to continue using it. If you have any 1099-MISC income and you want to deduct expenses against it, you should use self-employed version.  You can start another TurboTax account to use a different version. Use a different user and password.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CathiM

Yes, but if you don't need it, there are more cost effective versions for you. If you used it last year it will have all your information there and for that reason you may want to continue using it. If you have any 1099-MISC income and you want to deduct expenses against it, you should use self-employed version.  You can start another TurboTax account to use a different version. Use a different user and password.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v