I'm using the premier online version and it will n...

I'm using the premier online version and it will not let me itemize my deductions. Premier supports schedule A. Why won't it change to be itemized?

I need to change to the itemized deductions, but the software will not save my selection to itemize.

Did you click on the box to Change my deduction

Change Deduction.JPG

I am using the online version, so it looks a little different, but yes, I have used the button to change it back and forth more than once to see if it would actually change.  Then when I get to review it always shows the standard deduction and does not have a schedule A