I'm trying to determine prior depreciation for my vehicle on my return? I haven't sold the car, still have it and only used it for 6 months of the yea?

What do I do?

It depends. If you might use the vehicle again, you may leave the vehicle on your return and simply report only the business mileage. This may be the easiest way to handle a temporary change in usage.

If you stopped using the vehicle for business, and don't expect to use it again, you have two options for reporting this on your current year tax return (see the post below). 

Click "this question" to see screenshots.