bretteldridge88

I'm shown the message Form 2555-T and 2555-S are not ready. Am I supposed to file these forms myself or is Turbotax working on it as I've filled foreign income section?

I understand what they ask, and the forms are on my last years return. I'm just not sure if I filled them out and submitted them to Turbotax or if this was an automatic thing...

TurboTax will prepare those forms as part of your return if you were claiming the foreign income deduction or credit. Because of many last-minute tax law changes, and the IRS being backlogged, some forms are delayed the season. When the forms are ready to e-file, you will be able to log into your account or open your return, finalize the calculations, and then e-file.

bretteldridge88

Thank you for your quick response. That answers the question.