Solved: I'm a Veteran, covered by the VA hospital and I went there multiple times in 2017. I did not get any form from the VA and I don't know if I put this counts as insurance?

alexmj313

I'm a Veteran, covered by the VA hospital and I went there multiple times in 2017. I did not get any form from the VA and I don't know if I put this counts as insurance?

MaryK1

If you are enrolled in any of VA’s programs below, you have coverage under the standards of the health care law:

• Veteran’s health care program
  • Civilian Health and Medical program (CHAMPVA)
  • Spina bifida health care program

You can indicate that you had Health Insurance all year.  The VA should issue you a 1095-B but you do not have to enter it in Turbo Tax.

MaryK1

• Veteran’s health care program
  • Spina bifida health care program