arturocaller

I'm a subcontractor on Denver, co. I do flooring around my town, I'm work for 8 to 12 hours everyday , my meal is deductible?

I'm a subcontractor on Denver, co. I do flooring around my town, different places every day I'm work for 8 to 12 hours everyday,  my meal is deductible?

Hal_Al

No. Meals are only deductible if you have an overnight out of town stay. That is, you also have a hotel bill.

Hal_Al

I see you are using TurboTax Business.  TurboTax Business is for Partnerships and Corporations. Sole proprietorships file schedule C as part of their personal tax return and do not need TT Business
Hal_Al