carolineailbe

I live outside the US and have foreign passive income. How do I add this income or import Form 1116 into my return? Help?

DS30

You will be able to enter your foreign sourced passive income under the Foreign Tax Credit section in TurboTax.

To enter a foreign tax credits in TurboTax, log into your tax return (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here and click on "Take me to my return") type "foreign tax credit" in the search bar then select "jump to foreign tax credit". TurboTax will guide you in entering this information

DS30