I legally Changed my full name February of this year (2018) butter W-2 and personal property tax receipt say my old Name. How do I file?

File with the name that is on your current social security card.

When you enter your personal information, including the name and address that will appear on your completed tax return, please be certain to use your married name, exactly as you reported it to the Social Security Administration for your new card. 

However, when you enter the information from your Forms W-2 and 1099-MISC, please enter exactly what appears on each form. This will enable the IRS to properly match the information on your tax return with the earnings information already reported by your employer(s) and other payers.

Please allow about two weeks from the time that you notified Social Security of your name change before trying to e-file your tax return. This will allow the IRS time to update its records and will minimize the chance of your return being rejected.