SAHM

I know to use my US residence for address as my military spouse is overseas. TurboTax is asking where were you stationed. Do I just select Foreign or U.S. Possession?

DanaB

Yes, for the questioned where you were stationed you will choose Foreign or U.S. Possession.

For the question "State of residence (on December 31, 2018)" on the "Your personal info" screen you will enter his Home of record state.

SAHM

It's in the following section:

"Where were you stationed?
Select all the states where you lived in 2018, including states you lived in due to a permanent change of station (PCS)."
DanaB