I know I can deduct sales tax and car payments on a leased car for business but can I deduct my down payment I paid for the car?

You can deduct the advance or down payment required to lease your business vehicle, but you must spread the deduction out equally over the entire lease period.

If the vehicle has both business and personal use, you must pro-rate your deductions accordingly.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

Thank you for answering!  Can you direct me to where I can enter this in Turbo Tax?  

I should have asked this first: Are you self-employed and filing a Schedule C? Or are you a W-2 employee?

I'm self employed and filing a Schedule C.

Click the Business tab and go to Business Income and Expenses> Business Expenses> Business Vehicle Expense.