Solved: I incorrectly entered information for the Senior Circuit Breaker credit which I am unable to delete. How can I delete this CB credit info?

I incorrectly entered information for the Senior Circuit Breaker credit which I am unable to delete. How can I delete this CB credit info?

You can delete unwanted forms, schedules and credits in TurboTax Online - please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?":

I DELETED THE FORM BUT THE CREDIT IS STILL APPLYING HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS

having same problem.  very frustrating

I did take this step and many others but could not delete the SCB and I did not enter it because I did not qualify.  Jury rigged the return and have my fingers crossed.

I followed all the steps listed below several times and still could not delete the circuit breaker deduction.  I am very upset that I was unable to reach anyone at TurboTax.  Seems that every step at TT carries a charge and if no payment,  no help.