Solved: I have two W-2's from the same employer as a result of my moving from one state to another. Everything is the same except Boxes 15-20. Not sure how to handle this.

I have two W-2's from the same employer as a result of my moving from one state to another. Everything is the same except Boxes 15-20. Not sure how to handle this.

States are AL and MA, if that matters.

Enter the information as if you received a single W-2, but enter each state's Box 15-20 information on a separate line. 

You'll be preparing a part-year resident tax return in each of the two states.  TurboTax will allot your state withholdings accordingly.

This TurboTax FAQ explains how to file part-year returns:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901227-how-do-i-file-a-part-year-state-return

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**