krobey512

I have two children under 5 I have had the whole year, and my tax return is only counting one. Why was my other child not counted on my taxes?

When you look at your Form 1040 under Dependents  (up near the top) do you see both children listed?   

PREVIEW 1040

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

If they are not both listed, go back to My Info and make sure they are both entered with their Social Security numbers.  Was one born in 2019--make sure you said the child lived with you all year.

If they are both listed, why do you think your return is only "counting one?"