wbreivogel

I have to file 2015 return. I have two businesses. I understand I will have to download the software to do 2015. Will this software support entering TWO schedule C forms?

I assume "TurboTax Personal Pro" is the version I need to download?

rjs

There is no TurboTax Personal Pro anymore. You can use any version of the TurboTax download software to file Schedule C, and any download version will allow you to enter two Schedule Cs. The version that is specifically designed for Schedule C, and that gives you a more detailed Schedule C interview, is TurboTax Home & Business.

rjs

rjs

You can purchase the download for 2015 at the following link.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/persona...>
rjs

Note that you cannot use TurboTax Business to file Schedule C. You need Home & Business, not Business.