palacio0125

I have received a 1099-int form with only box 6 filled out? I cannot find out where to enter the numbers for box 6 (foreign tax paid)

DS30

To enter this transaction in TurboTax Online or Desktop, please follow these steps:

1. Once you are in your tax return, click on the “Federal Taxes” tab ("Personal" tab in TurboTax Home & Business)
  2. Next click on “Wages & Income” ("Personal Income" in TurboTax Home & Business)
  3. Next click on “I’ll choose what I work on” (jump to full list)
  4. Scroll down the screen until to come to the section “Interest and Dividends”
  5. Choose “ Interest on 1099-INT” and select “start’
  6. Select "I'll type it in myself"
  7. Enter the name of the bank, the amount (if any) in box 1
  8. Check the box "My form has info in more than just box 1 (this is uncommon)".
  9. Enter any foreign taxes paid in box 6 (screenshot)

DS30

6. Select "I'll type it in myself"