bob20

I have purchased a 2nd home in AZ. After selling my home in FL. Do I need to file an AZ state return and/or pay AZ State taxes on my Capital Gain on the Florida home?

I live in FL the majority of the year and will file Federal using my FL address even after the Sale.  Do I need to file AZ Non Resident? Eventually I will file AZ but that would be after I have sold FL and relocated permanently.

Simply buying a home doesn't change your residency so no, you will not file an AZ return until you change resident states or have  AZ income.