Solved: I have entered a vehicle expense twice - as a self employed business expense and an employee expense appearing on form 2106. How do I delete the latter incorrect entry?

I have entered a vehicle expense twice - as a self employed business expense and an employee expense appearing on form 2106. How do I delete the latter incorrect entry?

If you have not filed, you can simply remove the form.  Here are the steps:

• Sign in to your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • To delete your left, select Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow
  • Select Tools
  • Under Other helpful links, choose Delete a form
  • Scroll down the list to locate the Form 2106 and related car and truck worksheet select Delete and Continue with My Return

• Select Tools