turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have already filed, and found out that I could expense my out of pocket medical payments. I need assistance on where I need to do so.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaC

I have already filed, and found out that I could expense my out of pocket medical payments. I need assistance on where I need to do so.

After you have already filed you would need to amend you change anything on your tax return, but always wait until the federal has been accepted by the IRS before amending. Here's how to amend :

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5567856

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RebeccaC

After you have already filed you would need to amend you change anything on your tax return, but always wait until the federal has been accepted by the IRS before amending. Here's how to amend :

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5567856

I've gone in and made the changes, yet it shows that my refund is at $0. Very confused. Help?
RebeccaC

When you amend your return it takes the values to $0 then shows the difference that you would either add or subtract to your original number.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies