I have a question on business expenses.How to add another vehicle used in business travel.

To add another vehicle for your business, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Business > Continue > I'll choose what I work on.
  2. On the screen, Let's gather your business info, in the Business Income and Expenses section, click the Start/Update box. 
  3. On the screen, Here's the business info we have so far, click the Edit box next to your business.
  4. On the screen, Your [XX] Business, in the Business Expenses section, click the Start/Update box next to Business Vehicle Expense.
  5. If you've already started to enter information on your vehicles, on the Vehicle Summary screen, you should see the first vehicle you entered.
  6. Click the blue Add a Vehicle box below the table.
  7. Continue through the interview, entering the requested information on the second vehicle.