Solved: I have a photography business, and while on vacation I took time out to take some nature and landscape photos, that I plan on printing for sale. can I deduct any expenses

I have a photography business, and while on vacation I took time out to take some nature and landscape photos, that I plan on printing for sale. can I deduct any expenses

From your information, generally, you would not be able to deduct travel, lodging, meals, etc. Per Publication 463 - IRS.gov  page 6: If your trip was primarily for personal reasons, such as a vacation, the entire cost of the trip is a nondeductible personal expense. However, you can deduct any expenses you have while at your destination that are directly related to your business.

Travel expenses defined. For tax purposes, travel expenses are the ordinary and necessary expenses of traveling away from home for your business, profession, or job.