user06042013

I have a interest free home do I have to claim that on my taxes?

Do you mean that you paid off the loan for the home and no longer have a mortgage?  Did you receive a Form 1098 from a lender?

If you do not have any mortgage interest then do not enter anything in the mortgage interest section.

There is nothing for you to enter about a mortgage if you have not paid mortgage interest.  You might still want to enter property tax you paid.  But it is harder for most people to use itemized deductions now, especially if you do not have mortgage interest.  The amount of state and local tax you can use (including property tax) is capped at $10,000.